Our experienced and friendly staff is at your service.
- 37 guest rooms in three separate buildings
- Each room has access to the outside
- All non-smoking rooms
- Cable television
- Coffee maker
- Fax & copy service
- Free calls U.S. 48 States, Canada, Puerto Rico
- Individualized AC/Heat
- Ironing board and iron
- Private baths
- Telephones with voicemail
- Wake-up calls available.
- A restaurant – serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, specializing in hand tossed pizza.
- Live Music on Fridays
- Intimate Gardens
- Outdoor Pool Mid June ~ Mid September
- Play area for children
- Guest laundry area
- Ice Room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Lobby Internet computer for guest use
- Wireless Internet in all rooms and the restaurant
- *Complimentary conditioning shampoo, lotion & soaps
*WE USE A SOAP MANUFACTURER WHO IS ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE.
- All soaps are made with vegetable oils.
- All products are free from animal testing.
- Raw materials are domestically sourced.
- Liquid bottles are recyclable, and we use gallon sizes for efficient dispenser use.
- Printed with soy based inks on post consumer recycled paper.
Cedar Crest Inn’s unused guest toiletries are shipped to a program who then supplies shelters.
We are continually looking for ways to be a more “Green Accommodation” – Recycling and using recycled products wherever and whenever possible and appropriate.