Cedar Crest Inn Policies
The Cedar Crest Inn reservation office is open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, seven days a week, May through October. Off-season, calls left on the Cedar Crest Inn answering service will be returned within 24 hours; often within two or three hours.
We’re happy to assist you in making a reservation and answering questions about our inn and the wonderful Midcoast area.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. There is a $10.00 charge for each additional person, age 13 and over per night, per room.
- No charge for children under 13 when staying in parent’s room.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card.
- A deposit of one (1) night’s room rate and tax will be charged at the time of reservation.
- A valid credit card and photo ID must be presented at check-in.
- All rates subject to Maine Lodging Tax at time of stay (currently 9%).
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Please check our website for latest rates and special promotions.
- A restoration fee of $250 will be charged for room damage, smoking in guest rooms or common spaces, and/or bringing any pet into a non-pet-friendly designated guest room or common space.
Putting together a Midcoast wedding, reunion or business meeting? We can help you plan your event by creating room blocks; suggesting area event venues, caterers, and motorcoach operators; and recommending area attractions for outings and group activities. Call today for assistance in planning your special event.
From November through May, the Cedar Crest Inn is closed for the season. However, our sister property, the Cod Cove Inn is open year round. The Cod Cove Inn is located in Edgecomb on Route 1, approximately 45 minutes south of Camden. For reservations at the Cod Cove Inn, visit www.codcoveinn.com, email [email protected], or call 207-882-9586.
Please note that some peak weekends require a two- or three-night minimum stay; in that instance, your full stay will be charged at check-in. No refund will be issued for early departures.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received after 3:00 pm five (5) days prior to check-in will incur a cancellation fee equal to one (1) night’s room rate and tax. Cancellations received earlier than five days prior to check-in will be refunded the full deposit amount, less a $25 processing fee. Important: Cancellations may not be made by email. You must call 207-236-4839 to cancel. Reservations made under a minimum stay requirement will not receive a refund in the case of an early departure.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION AND DEPOSIT POLICY FOR BLUES AND LOBSTER FESTIVALS: At the time of your reservation, your first night’s room and tax will be charged to the credit card you provide. On July 1, the balance of your reservation will be charged to your credit card, at which time the charges are non-refundable. If you cancel before July 1, we will refund your first night’s room and tax deposit, less a $25 processing fee.