Contact Cedar Crest Inn
Whether visiting Midcoast Maine to relax and explore the Penobscot Bay region, attending a special event, or traveling on business; the Cedar Crest Inn is centrally located and open from May through October. We’re happy to assist you in making a reservation and answering questions about our inn and the wonderful Midcoast area.
From mid-May through October, the Cedar Crest Inn reservation office is open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. eastern standard time, seven days a week.
From November through mid-May, Cedar Crest Inn reservations may be made online, or by calling the reservation phone number. Messages left on the Inn’s answering system will be returned within 24 hours.
The Cedar Crest Inn
115 Elm Street (Route 1)
Camden, ME 04843
The Cedar Crest Inn is located at 115 Elm Street (US Route 1) in Camden.
Traveling North from Boston
Approximately 3 hrs, 40 min (185 miles)
- Travel I-95 North and take exit #44 to I-295 North
- Follow I-295 North to Exit #28 (Brunswick/Coastal Route 1) (32 miles)
- Follow Route 1 North to the intersection of Route 90 and Route 1 in Warren, a flashing yellow light. (54 miles)
- Turn left on Route 90. Travel 11 miles through the traffic light at Route 17 until Route 90 intersects Route 1 once again.
- Turn left on Route 1/Elm Street (1.3 miles)
- The Inn will be on your left, just past Hannaford Supermarket, at the top of the hill.
Travelling South from Bar Harbor
Approximately 1 hr, 55 min (77.5 miles)
- From Bar Harbor, take Route 3 to Ellsworth (21 miles)
- Turn left at Route 1 South through Belfast to Camden (57 miles)
- Continue through Camden on Route 1/Elm Street (0.7 miles)
- The inn will be on your right at the top of the hill.
GPS “Go-to” Address
To navigate to the Cedar Crest Inn with a GPS or Google Directions please enter this address:
115 Elm Street